Fleet management services
for cars and vans
At Servicing Stop Ltd we can provide you with a cost effective Fleet Management Service to suit your business irrespective of how big or small you are.
Our proficient fleet service operation allows your vehicles to be serviced quickly and efficiently, plus with our vehicle services you get great savings against main dealer prices.
To discuss your fleet servicing requirements, call us now on 014 475 280 and speak to one of our advisors, who will be able to advise you of what we can do for you and how much money you can save.
Fleet Service benefits at Servicing Stop Ltd:
• Garage network
• Large or small fleets welcomed
• Friendly advisors with fleet industry knowledge
• Fleet management systems
• Warranty is protected on every vehicle service
• Up to 60% off main dealer service pricing
• 12 months parts & labour guaranteed
• Free Collection & Delivery
For a reliable fleet management solution call us now on 014 475 280
Meet the Fleet Team
Fleet Operations Manager
Ben has been with Servicing Stop since its youth, he has worked his way up from Service Advisor to Fleet Operations Manager. Ben looks after the day to day running of the fleet operation process, and ensures the correct work is carried out to the highest level. Before joining Servicing Stop, Ben gained his degree in Forensic Science before travelling the world.
• Favourite Book: TBA
• Favourite Music: TBA
Lisa manages the fleet booking process and credit control. Lisa supports the team by ensuring the booking process runs as smoothly as possible, which includes booking in vehicles, liaising with the branch and dealing with general enquiries. Before joining Servicing Stop, Lisa worked in Property Management as a Credit Controller.
• Favouite Book: Shopahollic and Baby by Sophie Kinsella
• Favourite Music: R&B
Carly supports the booking team by booking in vehicles, liaising with the branch and dealing with general enquiries. Before joining Servicing Stop, Carly worked as an Office Administrator in retail.
• Favourite Book: Anything by Author Linwood Barclay
• Favourite Music: Rock
Karen manages the administration and accounting process for the fleet team. She is responsible for all fleet applications and ensures the accounting process is dealt with efficiently. Before joining Servicing Stop, Karen attended the University of Sussex, graduating with a 2:1 degree in Sociology.
• Favourite Film: Lord of the Rings
• Favourite Book: The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
• Favourite Music: Ecclectic
Customer Service Team Leader
Julie is blessed to have a vast amount of experience behind her with major franchise dealers, working in Customer Services and CSI . Her experience has put her in a fabulous place in being able to assist this fabulous, young and lively team, towards providing the best customer service.
• Favourite Film: If she hasn't fallen asleep before the end it has to be Chicago.
• Favourite Book: She has no time to sit and read... but she is writing her own children's book at the moment.
• Favourite Music: R&B, Soul and Jazz , Disco but no Eminem please!